Most of us take aging for granted. When we’re young we think we’re practically indestructible. Eating all that fast food, smoking cigarettes, staying out late, and skipping workouts doesn’t seem to affect us (or so we think) and then all of a sudden one day we can’t recall where we left the keys, our vision starts to blur, and our hips starts to hurt…what’s going on? We’re aging…it happens to all of us. But there are a number of anti aging tips and behaviors, that if we practice them every day, we could actually slow down the aging process and add years to our lives.
Anti Aging Tips To Do Every Single Day:
- Exercise – Whether you take a 30 minute walk, ride a bike, or do an aerobic workout… Cardio exercise will add years to your life. When you do cardio exercise and your heart begins to pound, your body releases endorphins which lead to an increased feeling of happiness. Any type of activity is good even if you break it into 3 – 10 minute sessions.
- Eat Healthy – Stock up on healthy foods, eat smaller portions, and be aware of what you’re putting in your mouth. Limit fast food and limit unhealthy snacks.
- Take Supplements – Most people don’t get enough nutrients from their diet…If you’re one of these people, take a good complete multi-vitamin, antioxidant, mineral complex designed for women to help nourish your body and give you energy.
- Floss – Who would’ve thought that flossing your teeth could add years to your life? Flossing not only prevents tooth decay, but gum disease (gingivitis) and inflammation which sends bacteria into the blood stream and can lead to heart disease, diabetes, and even premature wrinkles.
- Drink Water – Aim for 6-8 glasses a day. Water not only hydrates you, it acts as a purifyer, removing waste from the body and essures smooth functioning of the internal organs and overall system.
- Drink Aloe – Aloe Vera juice is a superfood – packed with multiple vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, and enzymes. Drink 2-4 oz. daily for optimal health.
- Meditate – Meditation not only has spiritual benefits, but health benefits as well. It boosts the immune system, reduces stess, improves sleep, improves concentration, and can even help with chronic pain. Meditating for just 5-20 minutes a day can really help you to recharge and refocus. With regular practice the benefits are cumulative.
- Dry Skin Brushing – This anti aging skin care treatment is not only good for helping to exfoliate dry dead skin cells and reduce cellulite – the benefits are many. Dry skin brushing is one of the most underated health regimens available!!! It stimulates lymph flow and blood circulation while strenthening the immune system.
- Sleep – Most people are sleep deprived. Getting a good nights sleep is key to feeling energized. An adequate amount of sleep is crucial for proper brain funcion, concentration, memory, and behavioral performance. For optimal sleep – DO NOT eat for at least 2 hours before going to bed, sleep in a comfortable bed, and make sure your bedroom is peaceful, calming, quiet and dark.
These are just a few anti aging tips, that if you practice them every day, not only will you feel better physically and mentally, but these healthy habits will help to add years to your life.